There's always a first time doing something^^ Well, this is the first time I'm writing A BLOG! The funny thing is every time I log in here, I go *blank*. I do not know what to write. I know I'd like to write something but I just go *blank* every time.
Anyway, it's early in the morning now, everyone is still asleep(its actually 6.30am now). I'm officially on holiday right now. So what am I doing up so early? "Are you going to school today?" That's the question my mum asked me when I was in the bathroom(my mum woke up when she heard the noises I made but when back to sleep after that). The thing was I slept very early last night. :) It's actually something I've not done for a very long time! Practically this whole year my bedtime hours had been shorten. You're wondering why? Nay, I think you can keep it to yourself. Anyway, this is how I'm spending my Saturday morning today.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment