Saturday, 2 August 2008

Newbie coming to town!

This Blog has been kept silence for too many months. It's time to bring it back to life now! All the layout and colours in this page has been carefully chosen. (I'm very fussy about these little details. I can't help it!)
So this is SORTA my first time blogging. After deleting my first post earlier this year, since Sab said she couldn't understand a thing i was talking about. *sigh* Am I that bad? I guess we'll just have to see how this goes.

I have another problem. Whenever I'm signed in into this blog, I forget what i want to write.
(Shin, finally A post! LOL! *phew*)

I'm suppose to be going to bed already. I've to get up early tomorrow(which is 10am. considered early for a Saturday morning LOL) I have no transport to school for the practice tomorrow. But luckily Yen Li is able to fetch me.(thanks, yen li) I seriously want to get a driving license la. So much more convenient for me and my parents! Anyways, I'm performing for the Musical Nite later this evening, together with the orchestra team, of course. I seriously hope it'll turn out well. Imagine learning up 3 new songs in a week! But of course, we usually make it through at the very last minute. LOL. And it has always been that way since the beginning.

OH NO! I almost forgot. We're gonna wear our new orchestra uniform again! Everyone wanted to replace our old Ninjaturtle uniform. By the name of it, I think you've guessed why. Everyone wanted something better, obviously! Well gals, SORRY to let you all down! I have to admit that it looks worst that the previous one. Even a little girl has a better taste. But seriously, it's very difficult to design a uniform for a function like this. What didn't help was that we (me & atheera) didn't have enough time to come up with a design. Tried asking for help, we ended up having responses like "whatever you decide on, we'll surely agree with you." (Ya, right!) But I've gotta give credit to su ann for trying. (thanks, hun!)

Ok. I've gotta stop here now. or I'll be in trouble tomorrow!

Good Luck, mates! We can DO IT! :)

No comments: