Let's rock n' rolla babeh!!
What a relieve, I'm finally done with SPM!!! Oh yeah man!!! I'm just overly excited and over the moon now. I've been waiting for this day ever since the beginning of this year. What a torture...
So now...what's next on the road for me?
-Exactly 1 month of well-deserved holiday
-NS for 3 months ( i got first batch)
-Then??
-Work? and do form6 / college?? (well..duh..) :|
I think I'd prefer to do A levels. Why?
I'd like to do Sociology. Just to learn the basics. And maybe a bit of psychology. And A levels offer that. (only in Taylor's, I think.)
Then, I'd like to do a degree in Geography. The subject itself is a bit general though but I really like the subject. Then I'd probably major in one of those fields and probably do a Masters and PhD?
Come to think of the current circumstances, I might actually do something involving the environment. Environmental science?
One thing's for sure, I like Earth Science. A very big field indeed. So for now, that's what I foresee I'll be doing for my future.
Nonetheless, my dad wants me to do form6. Since he did the same thing too. But I don't think I can endure another 18months of pure science and the whole lot of MUETs and the other petty tests. Another thing is I don't want to be doing Geography in BM!! no way man. No more BM for me please... =| No doubt A levels wont be that easy. But I think I can survive. So currently I've got about two options now.
No comments:
Post a Comment