Thursday, 4 December 2008

Decisions

Gosh, this is so difficult! Choosing what course to do next when you don't even know what you want to do.

Even though my options are still between A-levels and STPM. It doesn't help the fact that my dad has a prejudice against Taylors while I have a prejudice against learning my subjects in BM. If I am to do STPM, I'd wanna take Geography, Economics and maybe Maths. But if I would to do A-levels, Sociology would be the main subject that I'd wanna take, followed by Economics and Maths (if I have to). Since, that I know what subjects I wanna take, the other questions is WHERE??

I know now we've got soo many options out there to choose compared to the previous years, but the catch is whether they have what you want. And this is the part where you have the dilemma. Damn... So much choices it seems...

I'm still on the decision of taking geography for my degree. Dont ask me what I'm gonna do with it. But all I know is that it offers a very broad road for me. I'm still considering Sociology, Environmental Science, Journalism, and Economics(?) for a degree. All these offers a wide choices of career in the future. So for now I'm not that worried what career I'll end up be doing yet.

Coming back to my big question. WHERE??
Any of you reading this and might have an opinion or two about it, please do write your comment(s) about it in the comment box. All ideas are welcomed.



By the way, I'm planning to learn another language. Spanish or French??
Another problem of deciding which again.

Somehow, it takes me quite a while to decide on some things. Like the other day, I went out with my mum to buy some clothes and lingeries, it took me like two hours just to pick one clothing! And of course my mum was very impatient already.

So, anyways people, please give a suggestion! French or Spanish??

No comments: