Thursday, 24 September 2009

Yesterday...

Yesterday, I had a day out with my best friend Shinna! Unfortunately, Eve was suppose to join us but she had last minute replacement classes to attend. So, we went to OU again..and wanted to watch the 3D version of Final Destination.

Counter lady: Can I see your IC??
Me and Shinna: Here you are..
Counter lady: 1991? You're not 18 yet..
Shinna: 1991 is 18 already la!
Counter lady: (looks at my IC) 12...December?? Still haven't reach 18.
Me: (@#$%*# are you blind??) No, I'm born in January.
Counter lady: (Oh..) ...you're born in November... Still not 18!
Shinna: I'll be in a couple of months time.
Counter lady: I can let you buy but if they catch you I won't refund it for you. (turns to the other counter lady next to her said something in tamil...)
Counter lady No.2 : (takes the calculator and pressed a few numbers... ANS: = 18) ...18 already la...
Counter lady: No...You must be 18 AND ABOVE!
Me: (!@#$%&*)

And so...we ended up watching G-Force 3D version... There were so many small kids in that cinema hall! It was an experience watching a movie in 3D. Even though this is my 2nd time watching a 3D movie. The first time was in the IMAX cinema when my bro and I was in London.
G-Force...it's cute and funny but there wasn't enough action going on...that's why the 3D effect wasn't that impressive. Imagine watching 3D Final D.

Anyways, the next movies to watch on my list are Gamer, 2012, This Is It!, Avatar and many more!!

No comments: