Has now become a serious game show
At first it sounded gay
But I decided to hang my halo
The nights were long and mornings were clouded by rain
The days drifted by swiftly
But the smiles never dimmed
Where do I begin?
Every morning,
you were the first thing that floods my memory
completing my unfinished dream
you're my morning coffee
that jump starts my days
No one believed it possible
Because they knew more than me and played on
Though I secretly knew it
I thank them for looking out for me
But all I saw was only you
You made my bones weak my muscles numb
My heart like a glowing lighthouse in the middle of the sea
And it still does...
I was too in doubt at first
But slowly I saw a future
One that's worth living for
It did not need explanations
Because it was an unconditional love...
I should have explained earlier
But you made me speechless all the time...
Do you know,
What it's like to be crying without tears?
Because you aren't allowed to cry it out not even silently
And you're told not to love even for being in love for the first time
So writing this may be a substitute for those useless tears.
This feeling is so painful because you know it was your own fault
Your heart is aching with sadnesslike someone stabbing mercilessly
But all you feel is numbness
Because there's nothing you can do.
Knowing if you let it go now
You'll never have it back again
Even you've meant it forever and so have I,
it turns out as lies eventually
because words aren't as heavy as reality.
I'll blame no one for this but myself
I deserved it for not loving you enough
I was at fault for treating you like crap
And hence the gap.
I'm not asking for forgiveness
because I don't deserve you.
Thank you for everything.
PS: Bien sur, I still believe that only unconditional love will last forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment