Tuesday, 4 May 2010

A little too much cream. where's the crust?

The world is filled with devils and look like us. 

I am too naive to think that the world is just filled with angels and saints. Everybody is "suppose" to be generous, kind, gentle, well-mannered and honest, but they are not! Because they are not as what you think they should be. Almost everyone is a selfless-selfish bugger. 

Maybe that's nature's rule - the fittest survives. To protect themselves, they put on a cloak with all sorts of abilities. Goodie-two-shoes ain't gonna work. If you don't wear that armour, you'll just get beaten or eaten. We all have that sword to protect us. We use it all the time, sometimes sub-consciously too.

So, here I am trying to be more crusted. And maybe inject myself with some devil's poison and end-up being just like them. No, I'm just kidding. I will be me but stronger, better and faster.

Don't take for granted people, it's a rough world out there.

No comments: