Sunday, 3 August 2008

OK WUNNIE!!

You want me to blog about you eh? So here you are:

Let's see... Wun aka Wunnie, is my best friend. How did we know each other? err...I can't remember. LOL. It was since primary school I knew him actually. He's very supportive especially to all his friends. A cheeky fella and can be very talkative at times. But one things for sure, he's very camera shy. Until now I've never had a picture taken with him. (apa la u...) LOL. but that's why he's my best friend. Always there for me. Thanks dear! :)

PS: I would have put a pic of him here but i know he's gonna scream 'til all the windows in the world cracks and bugg me till i get it off... so no pic (even if it's only him in the pic) LOL! and his favourite line would be "it'll only destroy your blog(in this case) with that pic there! Get that freaking boy's pic out of there! eeeww!!" LOL. ok, i'm exaggerating a bit here but that's what he'll do. ;)

No comments: