Friday, 8 August 2008

Olympic Fever




Great..now the song "We Are Ready" is stuck in my head. I'm so not ready for TRAILS!


Luckily my mum got through the phone and manage to subscribe the Astro Sports channels. The line was so busy. I guess everyone was doing what we were doing too, last minute subscriptions. To watch the OLYMPICS of course! I've been bugging her to subscribe the channels since a month ago and finally my efforts are justified. *ahh...*

I practically missed the WHOLE of Euro Cup 2008! Can you believe it?? I even missed the final match! I didn't even get to watch any of the matches. Firstly because
I wasn't allowed to stay up on weekdays and also we didn't have the sports channels. So I couldn't catch the replays as well. *sigh*

Anyways...the countdown is finally reaching its end.

8.00pm 8.08.08

I wonder whether they will wait for another 8mins and 8 seconds. LOL then it'll be all eights and zeros. LOL



No comments: