Thursday, 11 December 2008

Hotties...

Rules:
#1. Compose a list of your top 15 sexiest famous men.

#2. Collect one picture of each guy on your list.

#3. Post them in your journal.
#4. Tag 15 people to do the same.



There isn't any particular order here, by the way. Sadly, I only have 13/15 here. The others will be on their way very soon. They kinda lost their way coming to my blog...I tell you, it's a maze out there! ;)

Note to self: OMG. I'm running out of MEN! Dang-it! lol.


Hottie #1...

Tom Sturridge

Noah Wyle

James Franco

Christian Bale

Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Ben Barnes

Brad Pitt

Gerard Butler

Zachary Quinto

Skandar Keyes

David Habbin

Sebastian Izambard

Hugh Jackman


PS: Since these are MY top 15 sexiest famous men list, no one's allowed to disagree with my selections. ;)

I'm breaking rule #4 cause since this is suppose to be a tag, and I don't know who comes and go through this blog. So whoever comes across this, feel free to be tagged automatically. ;)
My new rule #5: You are automatically tagged when you've read this post.

No comments: