Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Turning points

Life after SPM is sure great fun. But of course there are other challenges waiting impatiently ahead of ME. Now hearing what's happening to the economy recessions, it makes me think that life isn't easy at all. (Who says life easy anyway?) I have to admit, that I've not seen the real world yet or in other words, experiencing them. If you ask me to, I really cant tell or imagine how it's like out there. It's like I'm living in a some sort of strong-surfaced bubble. You can SEE, but you can't touch.


Last Sunday, my family and I attended an edu-fair at PWTC. Went there by train. I actually enjoy sitting on the train! Not that the train was comfy or anything but somehow, I felt "happy" when I saw people (in general) around me, though all strangers. I'm not sure whether happy is the right word to use but I was enjoying myself. They are of course People/Humans just like you and me.
It made me realize that there is so many things outside there to see. What have I been doing for these past 5 years? Again, living in the Bubble.

Education is big business. There were so many colleges and universities offering countless courses. I came back with 3 bags of pamphlets! LOL.
It was after an hour hearing to one of the lecturers speaking to us, we've come to conclude that I am not going to form 6. So far, I think. I'll stick to this plan and I might be taking A-levels after all. Decision making is the hardest!

I have to thank Ling Shin for informing me about the fair. Really. If not it will never have open our minds, my dad's opinion especially. And I cant help it that I've still got a prejudice against learning in BM.


Oh ya, I've decided to take up French. Since I like the way the words are pronounced. With the nasal accent! LOL.


Note: This information is only valid at the point of time in writing this blog. B'cause I'm allowed to change my decisions! ;)

No comments: