Friday, 12 December 2008

On the road...

Anyone who likes or at least appreciate folk/folk rock/acoustic, be sure to catch Seth Lakeman. Even though Seth and his band isn't big here, but he's an upcoming star in the UK. Do go check him out.

www.sethlakeman.co.uk



OK guys, don't underestimate folk music! It's not that bad, you'd know. ;)



The latest album...


Another singer to look out for is David Habbin. A classical/pop-operatic vocalist who's in the first opera-band, Amici Forever. Though this band isn't active at the moment. But currently, David is going solo, and hopefully his first solo album will be out soon.





I'm also a big fan of singers like Enya, Josh Groban, Il Divo, Enigma and many others more yet to be discovered. And recently, I'm begining to enjoy Celtic too. Though, I don't really know any famous artists in particular, but their voices are absolutely enlightening. ;)

www.ildivo.com
www.enya.com
www.enigma.de
www.joshgroban.com



Alright, I think that's all for today.

Over-n-out.

No comments: