Friday, 12 December 2008

The Nanny

I think it's rather reasonable that I blog about this too. Recently, thanks to my brother, I'm totally hooked watching The Nanny. Though, I'm never a fan in watching comedies and I'll always find a reason to change the channel whenever I can. Besides the fact that I used to watch 30 Rock whenever I could. Tina Fey is a master in her line of work.
Back to the point, somehow this sitcom in particular( or rather the only one!), is one that I couldn't resist. I suppose because the humour and the plot is just so enticing. The idea that Fran Drescher had cooked up with was absolutely brilliant! Nevertheless, it did make a big hit when it was showing. 6 Seasons - 6 years of showing! Call me outdated, but it's one show you cannot miss watching without an outburst of laughter and without feeling stupid about it.


Then...

...and Now (sorta)
(Niles the butler, missing in the picture)

No comments: